Whether you are contemplating acquiring or selling a business, raising debt or equity or considering a merger, our Private Equity and Transaction Support Services professionals will help you prepare for the transaction, maximize value and help ensure smooth post-transaction integration.
Today’s business environment has changed dramatically over the past decade. Private equity funds can now be a primary source of succession planning and/or an exit strategy. Firms have a focus on increasing portfolio company performance and the need for seamless transactions. At Leaf/Saltzman we are well versed in these needs and challenges.
We know you need a professional who can speak the language and navigate the transactions from purchase through sale, in a wide variety of industries. From recapitalization strategies to outright sales and purchases.
Leaf/Saltzman Private Equity and Transaction Support Services professionals works with clients throughout the United States in a wide range of industries. To meet the global needs of our clients, we tap into the resources of Integra International, a leading global network of hundreds of high quality, independent firms that provide accounting, assurance, tax and specialist business advice in most countries.
Transaction Support Services Include:
- Due diligence
- Information technology
- Pre-diligence engagements, for entities looking to sell in one to three years
- Quality of earnings assessments
- Business Valuation Services
- Analyzing the deal structure from the perspective of accounting, business, tax, retirement plan and organization issues
- Assisting with purchase price allocations, inclusive of tangible and intangible allocations