The optimal allocation among growth stocks, value stocks, international stocks and tax-free or taxable bonds can only be determined by your individual objectives and risk tolerance. There are many investment advisors competing for your assets; which one is right for you? At Leaf, Miele, Manganelli, Fortunato & Engel, LLC we will assist you in analyzing your portfolio and choosing the best managers.
Leaf, Miele, Manganelli, Fortunato & Engel, LLC ‘s Wealth Management team offers the following:
- Fee-based investment advice
- Modern portfolio planning and diversification analysis
- Access to sophisticated portfolio money managers
- A comprehensive planning approach
- A vast scope of investment alternatives
- Personal service by knowledgeable professionals with financial planning credentials
We Help Answer Your Questions…
- What types of investments should be in my portfolio (e.g., individual stocks, hedge funds, bonds, mutual funds, real estate)?
- What should my primary investment goals be?
- What tolerance do I have for risk?
- Are my current investments properly diversified and structured in order to achieve my investment goals?
- Am I monitoring my asset allocations vs. my risk tolerance and adjusting my portfolio accordingly?
- How do I plan for retirement and/or college education costs?